Church Walk Surgery

028 3832 7834

Sick certificates

You only need a doctor’s note if you are medically unable to work and are ill for longer than seven calendar days. Your employer will provide you with an SC2 self-certificate form for shorter periods of illness.

If you need to collect a medical certificate please come to the surgery between 3-5pm.